Sunday, October 24, 2010

This is hard!

My first declaration of ambition was Sept 27 and after that, proudly posted one issue if health tip and then abandoned ship. *sigh*

Well, I am back again... These past few weeks, I have been trying to lose weight, with a bit of exercise thrown in and also managing my food. I tried the no carbs thing, while most of the time I succeed, sometimes I crash and burn. My greatest temptations are biscuits. Chocolates I can say no to. Ice cream also yes. But chocolate biscuits! Now that  is painful to reject. 


To date, I have managed to only lose 1 kg, and I am aiming for 15 kgs... 5 kgs in the next 3 weeks - if that is possible! 


Anyway, I said I should do a food journal as well. So...


Breakfast --> 2 Weetabix with milo (no sugar) 
Snack --> Coffee, less sugar 
Lunch --> Home made greek salad with little olive oil and lemon juice dressing. Washed it down with 2/3 liter of water to fill up the gaps. 


Today's message from the book which I havent shared about is Matt 6 : 33
Seek ye first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all things shall be added unto you. 
And one of the key things that jumped out at me was this:
 Putting God first means seeking out to know whom He loves and loving them too. 
 I have already identified 2 people that has been getting on my nerves... well, one is removing himself from my life tomorrow onwards, but I will wish him all the best. The other... well... this one I am still learning...

Wish me luck!

Update:
* I was so hungry at 5.30 I had a cereal bar...
Dinner --> corn and a yogurt.

hope I dont snack later... :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment